Virtual One-on-One Nutrition Counseling
Is one-on-one nutrition counseling with a dietitian right for you?
- Are you an active but not elite runner or active individual? Running is my jam too! My Masters degree is in Sports Nutrition and I’ve helped countless runners meet their performance goals through sustained nutrition while working with a busy life on-the-go. I know I can help you too.
- Are you interested in more plant-based living? Let me help you enjoy eating and feel satisfied while ensuring your individual nutrition needs are met.
- Are you predominately plant-based or vegan with baby on the way or currently breastfeeding? I can help you establish a healthy relationship with food and your body while getting all the nutrition you and your baby need to feel amazing.
When you work with me, you’ll get individualized nutrition recommendations and suggestions tailored to your specific needs.
See My Store for pricing on nutrition services.
Plant-Based Cooking Classes/Demos
Do you want to curate your cooking skills? Do you need kitchen inspiration? Or do you want to provide an engaging experience for your group? These plant-based cooking classes taught by me (who loves to make plant-based cooking accessible!) will help.
I’m an experienced cooking class dietitian and have provided demonstrations for semi-private groups of 2-3 people to large groups up to 150 people. These plant-based cooking classes can be done in varying locations and availability of topics depends on facility. Cooking classes make great date nights, girls night, family days, or lunch and learn sessions.
Some popular topics include but are not limited to:
- Sensational Salads – One common thought is that salad is healthy and will help you on the healthy eating train. This course will provide the tools to help you make easy stellar satisfying salads that gets participants excited to eat their greens and other vegetables!
- Plant Preparation – A straightforward guide to stock your kitchen, grocery shop, and prepare meals focused on plants. Food provided will be full of flavor with foods you can find in your local grocery story!
- Eat Your Greens – There are more green leafy vegetables than spinach and romaine. This class will introduce widely available greens that may not be as commonly consumed in dishes that are truly spectacular. (a participant surprise!)
- Jazz up your Veggies – Steaming is the most common cooking method for vegetables but perhaps the most boring, flavorless method. By easily using fresh herbs and spices and changing up the preparation methods, vegetables become vibrant and main fare worthy.
- Snacks that Satisfy – Participants will learn how to prepare or buy mini-meal/snack suggestions for eating opportunities in between meals. Healthier eating on the go just got a lot easier!
- Meal Prep Like A Boss – In this class, we’ll dive into some accessible techniques and meals to help simplify your weekday cooking with meal prep (a participant favorite!)
- Newbie Plant-Based Nutrition – How to cook with nutritional yeast, tofu, beans, and more plant-based heavy hitters that may be new or unfamiliar. We dive into nutrients of concern and talk about practical ways to make sure you’re covered!