Miso Magic Dressing
- 1/2 cup Rice Vinegar (seasoned or plain)
- 1/4 cup Canola or Vegetable Oil (neutral flavor profile)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Mellow White Miso (I use Miso Master found in refrigerated produce section by tofu or dressings)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil (sesame oil adds such a finishing Asian flair!)
- dash dried ginger -optional but nice if you love ginger like I do
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk together or combine in a jar with a sealed lid and give it a good shake until ingredients are well blended.